Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Niece


This is my niece Eva. Today I'm thankful for my adorable little niece and her health. She has a few issues with her heart. Recently she had her 1st open heart surgery. We were very concerned for her and the out come of the surgery. The whole extended family fasted & prayed for her and had her name added to prayer rolls in the temples. Her little life has been filled with health difficulties most of which are finally resolving themselves. This was one of the major obstacles left.

The surgery was performed and everything went wonderfully! She is recovering still, but everything seems to be a success!!! I'm so thankful for her special life and her wonderful smile. She is one of the happiest people I have EVER known! I'm so thankful for the gospel and the knowledge we have that we can turn to the Lord in times of worry and with our needs for His help. I'm thankful for a successful surgery and a sweet little girl. LIFE is WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment