As I sat there I thought how much this little girl was about Felicity's age and had brown hair like Felicity. I thought that my little girl must have sent her to me to give me a kiss knowing that it was a hard time and I was missing her so much! I felt that she had reached across the veil and sent her to me; just to give me a kiss from a sweet little angel that is still here. Oh how I love and miss my sweet little girl.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Angel kisses
This week has been a hard one for us... tomorrow is Felicity's 1st birthday. As you can imagine we've had a lot of emotions running rampant in our house. Tonight we took the kids to McDonald's to get out and let them play. Right when we got there, an adorable little girl probably right around a year old with brown hair walked right up to me. She smiled at me and I said "Hi" and waved at her, she walked up and put her hands on my knee, then after a minute of me smiling at her she bent her head down and kissed my knee; then looked up smiled and walked away. So I sat there in the McDonald's play land trying very unsuccessfully NOT to cry, but the tears came down anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment