Wow! I have been without my computer for a bit and I have missed being able to write a few things as I thought of them, but I have still tried each day to be thankful and count my blessings. I'm beginning to realize just how many I really have!
Some of them I remember are: first, my computer and internet connection so that I can stay in touch with all my wonderful friends from different stages of my life. I have been glad to have gas $ to travel to my sister's for the 4th of July, we had a great time!
I've been so happy for my boys! Hyrum brought me hot chocolate in bed again this morning, this is about the 3rd time he's done it since Mother's Day. I love him! Gabe tells me all the time how much he loves me even more than the whole universe, I constantly try to keep up with him, but he always seems to come up with just a bit more love than I have. I don't know how he does it, but I love him VERY much! Isaac makes me laugh and brings a smile to my face every day. He thinks he's so funny! And I have to agree, I love the joy and enthusiasm he has for life!
There have been so many over the past little bit, but it would take a while to get them all down, so I'll just have to start fresh today.
Finally, for today, I'm glad for change and the ability that we have to learn and grow. I'm so glad I'm not doomed to be the me that I am today, I'm glad I get a chance to always try to improve myself so that the me of tomorrow will hopefully be better than the me of today! =)
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment